Monday, November 25, 2013

Broccoli and Mashed Potatoes - Ugh!

I went to a few more arts and crafts shows this weekend.  I know when I walk in the door whether I'm going to be dazzled.  I am not dazzled by knitted dish cloths.  I am not dazzled by crocheted Christmas ornaments.  I am not dazzled by odd smells of broccoli and mashed potatoes accompanying me through the rooms.

On the other hand, I am dazzled by a nice display of  artistic laser cut wall hangings, a lovely display of frames, or a variety of photos available in different media so that I have choices.

 
 
 
 
Now when I come across some unusual and beautifully made pot holders, I am ready to buy.  The crafters have become artists too.
 
 
 
I found this lady who makes the most beautiful folded cards.  Can you see the folds?  I do hope I can talk her into joining us next year at our Seaview Manor Bazaar.  I am constantly scouting for the very best.  Maybe "juried" is the key word.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 




 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment